Hi there, sharing my second layout today. I tried to use some mixed media techniques on this one but wasn’t very successful. Maybe I will try again with another layout. Although, my mixed media techniques aren’t really visible here, I am quite happy with this layout.I used patterned paper strips to create a fun background for my page and used simple embellishments to decorate it. The main patterned paper used in the background was so beautiful by itself, that I didn’t have to embellish a lot. I am still learning the mixed media techniques, and hope to use them soon on my layouts so that I can take them to another level.
- Bo-Bunny “Rose Café” 17201688 Paper
- Bo-Bunny “Sweet Life” Noteworthy 17813857
- Scraps from Kaisercraft – Cherry Blossom
- K&Company Grand Adhesions Dimensional Stickers
- Prima – Lyric Collection – Metal Brads
- Various alpha stickers.